Guidance for Developing a Self-Assessment
IADI encourages Members to assess their compliance with the IADI Core Principles for Effective Deposit Insurance Systems. With this process, deposit insurers should identify strengths and weaknesses in their systems and form a basis for improvement taking into account the structural, institutional, and legal features of each jurisdiction.
To this end, IADI has an array of tools to help you to conduct a self-assessment with the Core Principles. The available guidance for developing a self-assessment include:
- Guidance on Conducting Self-Assessments of Compliance with IADI Core Principles
- Handbook for the Assessment of Compliance with the Core Principles for Effective Deposit Insurance Systems
- FSI Connect - Deposit Insurance Core Principles Assessment (FSI Connect login required)
- Self-Assessment Workshop Guidance Power Point (eBIS login required)
- Self-Assessment Guidance Workshop - Executive Briefing PowerPoint (eBIS login required)
If your organisation is interested in developing a self-assessment and requires additional guidance on this process, the TCBU will be pleased to assist you.