IADI Sponsored Paper Series
- IADI Sponsored Paper No. 2 - ECB Significant-Bank Risk Profile and COVID-19 Crisis Containment: What Approach in the Transitioning Phase? - September 2022
- IADI Sponsored Paper No. 1 - Resolution and Depositors’ Trust - February 2022
IADI Endorsed Guidance from Third Parties
- Key Conclusions of the APEC Policy Dialogue on Deposit Insurance and IADI Guidance Points, Basel, 2005b.
- Financial Stability Forum (FSF) Working Group on Deposit Insurance, Guidance for Developing Effective Deposit Insurance Systems: Final Report of the Working Group on Deposit Insurance, Basel, 2001.
Deposit Insurance Research and Policy Papers by other parties
(Disclaimer: These papers are not endorsed by IADI nor do they necessarily reflect the views of IADI.)
- Deposit Insurance for Digital Financial Products and Services - A worldwide overview of fintech offerings from a deposit insurance perspective to identify potential needs for policy design actions. – A paper commissioned by esisuisse - September 2022
- Financial Stability Board: Thematic Review on Deposit Insurance Systems - Peer Review Report - February 2012
- Arab Monetary Fund: Guiding Principles on Strengthening Early Warning Systems and Banking Crisis Management in Central Banks - February 2022
IADI Thematic Review Programme
- Report on the IADI Thematic Review of Organisational Structure (Core Principles 1, 2, 3 and 11)* - October 2022
- Report on the IADI Thematic Review of External Relations (Core Principles 4, 5, 6 and 12)* - September 2023
* Please log in to the Members Only to see the report