Terms and conditions
© International Association of Deposit Insurers ("IADI")
Use of this website constitutes agreement by users of this website ("Users") with the following terms and conditions.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary, all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the publications and statistical data available on this website (together "IADI Material"), in the names, acronyms and logos of the IADI, and with respect to the "look and feel" of this website, are owned by the IADI. Except as outlined below, all rights are reserved.
- Users may use IADI Material on the following conditions without obtaining written permission from the IADI:
- Users may download, display, print out, photocopy or redistribute any IADI Material for non-commercial purposes.
- Users may reproduce a limited extract of IADI Material in other publications or products free of charge, provided the IADI is cited as the source and, with respect to translations, a statement is included that the translation is not an official IADI translation.
Any proposed use of IADI Material as described in (b) above which does not meet the above conditions requires written permission from the IADI. Please send a permission request.
- Users who maintain an external website may include electronic links to the IADI website, as long as this:
- does not infringe the intellectual property rights of the IADI, in particular with respect to its names, acronyms and logos; and
- is not misleading, for instance by implying endorsement by or affiliation with the IADI.
- The IADI does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of any information or material on this website. Under no circumstances shall the IADI be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense suffered in connection with reliance by any person on any such information or material.
- Nothing on this website shall be construed as containing any investment recommendation or advice, or as constituting an offer or invitation by or on behalf of the IADI to subscribe for, purchase or sell any financial instruments. In this connection, the IADI would like to remind Users that it neither accepts deposits from, nor provides financial services to, private individuals or corporate entities. The IADI strongly cautions the public against sending money or disclosing bank or credit card details to any person who claims to represent the IADI or to have a banking relationship with the IADI. The IADI is not connected in any way with such scams, and cannot be held responsible if its name, logo and address are misused in schemes intended to defraud the public.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary, the views stated in any material on this website are those of the named authors thereof and are not necessarily those of the IADI or its members.
- References in any material on this website to specific companies, products or services do not imply that they are endorsed or recommended by the IADI in preference to similar companies, products or services that are not mentioned.
- The designations used and the presentation of material on this website do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the IADI concerning the legal status of any country, area or territory or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
- This website may contain electronic links to other websites. This does not imply any endorsement or responsibility on the part of the IADI with respect to the opinions, ideas, data or products presented on other websites.
- Under no circumstances shall the IADI be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense suffered in connection with the use of this website, including (but not limited to) any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay.
- Through the use of various technological tools - including, but not limited to, cookies, tags, beacons and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses - the IADI may collect information about Users' browsing history as well as certain other information related to Users' use of and visits to the IADI website. Links to other websites from this website are not covered by this policy.
- The IADI may also collect information that personally identifies Users ("Personally Identifiable Information") when Users provide such information to the IADI, including Users' user ID, name and e-mail address. Furthermore, in communicating with Users, the IADI may use Personally Identifiable Information for the purpose of personalising and improving the usability of the IADI's site and services. By continuing to use this website, Users consent to the use of their information, including their Personally Identifiable Information, as outlined herein.
- The IADI will treat such Personally Identifiable Information as confidential. Users may, where permitted by applicable law or regulation:
- Check whether the IADI holds Users’ Personally Identifiable Information;
- Ask the IADI to provide them with a copy of their personal data; or
- Require the IADI to correct Users’ Personally Identifiable Information that is inaccurate.
To exercise Users’ rights, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to contact us
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Call us at: +41 61 280 9933
- Or write to us at: INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF DEPOSIT INSURERS
c/o Bank for International Settlements
CH-4002 Basel, Switzerland
- The IADI may at any time without notice:
- add to, update or modify material on this website; or
- limit access to or discontinue the whole or any part of this website.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Switzerland.