Capacity Building Expertise
Descriptions of Capacity Building Programs
Review detailed descriptions of individual capacity building programs for each of the following providers. Instructions and points of contact for requesting capacity building services are included.
- Bulgarian Deposit Insurance Fund
- Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Central Deposit Insurance Corporation (Chinese Taipei)
- Deposit Insurance Agency (Russian Federation)
- Deposit Insurance Corporation of Japan
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (United States)
- Financial Services Compensation Scheme (United Kingdom)
- Instituto de Garantia de Depósitos (El Salvador)
- Instituto para la Protección al Ahorro Bancario (Mexico)
- Jordan Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Kazakhstan Deposit Insurance Fund
- Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Malaysia Deposit Insurance Corporation
- National Deposit Insurance Fund of Hungary
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Office of Technical Assistance (US Treasury)
- Savings Deposit Insurance Fund (Turkey)
Capacity Building Programs
Deposit insurers with capacity building programs are presented here as a resource for other deposit insurers, financial authorities and government officials seeking to develop, strengthen or transition deposit insurance schemes.
Capacity building services available through these programs are delivered and performed on-site in the locale and facilities of the party requesting the services. Additional information is presented for alternatives hosted by providers in-house.
All capacity building programs include some combination of expertise (deposit insurance or failed bank resolutions), services (professional training or expert consultation), priorities (policy-specific or geographical area), and financing requirements.
Requesting Capacity Building Services
Instructions and direct contact information to request capacity building services are presented for each provider in the descriptions of individual programs. The IADI Secretariat is also available to answer questions and facilitate contacts. To request for capacity building services, please fill out this form and send it to the appropriate principal contact of the service provider of your choice. Please copy the Secretariat at email@example.com.